Recognising Brian Parkyn

Lab

Brian Parkyn Meeting Room in recognition of the contribution Brian Parkyn made to Scott Bader as the Director of the Polyester Division responsible for R&D, Technical Service and Technical Sales from 1953-1976  and co-founder of the Commonwealth in 1951 the meeting room on the first floor of the Ernest Bader Technical Centre has now been named after him and was opened by Godric Bader (Life President on 19.5.15).

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.